LanTimes Dec. 1997
- "The Xi 600 NetRAIDer was the hands down-winner, because of its
superior performance, service options, and value"
CADENCE Dec. 1997
- "The best combination of performance, features, and speed is the Xi
266 PII Mtower SP"
Graphics & Video Sept. 1997 - "If
you are looking for a hot Intel-based system, you need to take a look at
the Xi dual 266MHz Pentium II system"
CADalyst Sept. 1997
- "If you're looking for a very fast, very affordable AutoCAD
workstation, look no further than the Xi 532P-II MTower DP"
CADENCE Sept. 1997
- "If you're after the most bang-for-the-buck, this is the system for
LanTimes August 1997
- "A gigabyte of RAM and a muscular controller make this dual Pentium
II machine much faster"
Cadalyst June 1997
- "the absolute best AutoCAD performance."
Cadalyst April 1997 -
"Xi dominated our annual review with
1997 - "If you lust after the fastest AutoCAD system on the
planet, then Xi Computer's latest offering is for you"