CADalyst November 1998
benchmark results for both systems are the fastest ever recorded at CADALYST
Labs. It's nice to know some things never change."
CADalyst November 1998 -
Pentium II vs. Xeon - "Both numbers exceed the previous top
score ever recorded by CADALYST Labs."
PC Computing August 1998
- "For solid performance on a budget, Xi Computer's Xi 400 MTower SP is
tough to beat... One more reason to step up to 400MHz"
CADalyst August 1998
- "Once again, Xi Computers delivers on its promise of top AutoCAD
performance... If you
want a wickedly fast 3D system, your search is over. "
CADENCE July 1998
- "Good price/performance combination again this year"
CADalyst May 1998
- "Undeniably the price/performance
leader... with outstanding performance and an unbelievable price, the Xi 666 is a dream come true for AutoCAD users, of course, its more of a nightmare
for the competition."
PC Computing February 1998
- "The Xi 600 MTower (is a) bona fide screamer"
BYTE January 1998
- "If you have a real world budget.. it (the Xi 600 Mtower DP) represents
the best bang for your buck"